Trigg is an award winning advanced A5 page-a day diary, helping you identify then tackle the intentions that will transform your life for the better.
The Trigg Life Mapper was the winner of ‘Best Product’ at the London Stationery Show in April 2017
WHAT IS TRIGG?
The Trigg Life Mapper guides you towards your most valued goals. It is an advanced page-a-day diary that effectively helps you identify then tackle the intentions that will transform your life for the better.
It fuses the principles of planning, productivity, habit, mindfulness and gratitude to provide a daily, weekly and annual framework that will ensure you work less, get more done and constantly strive towards meaningful targets.
Everyone in the modern age is overwhelmed with work, pressure, information and distractions. Your Trigg Life Map is designed to filter out the ‘busy’ work whilst ensuring your recognise the key goals that really matter to you, and crucially, ensure you stick with them to fruition.
We hope that through reflection and mindfulness then Trigg owners can pull priorities and avenues of happiness into focus more sharply and quickly.
Trigg has a range of 10 innovative structures that will elevate the quality of your life, deliver perspective, induce greater gratitude and reduce procrastination.
- ‘Annual Forecast’ section to outline your key targets
- A ‘Personal Manifesto’ to visualise and amplify your core desires and behaviour
- A weekly planner page to verbalise the most important aims before your week starts
- A daily productivity quad to compartmentalise the urgent, long term vital from the irrelevant
- A weekly gratitude section to ensure you value and revel in the week’s highlights
- A weekly reflection section to ensure you learn and evolve from all successes AND failures
- A daily inspirational quote themed around productivity, mindfulness, habit or gratitude
- A weekly ‘call to action’ that ensures you check in with your dreams and progress
- A six month review section to check in with your goals
- A final annual review section to holistically assess your year on highs, lows and lessons
Hard bound with a beautifully embossed cover.
The A5 format measures approx: H 210mm x W 155mm x D 28mm, approx 600g